Friday, March 25, 2011

Super Show 3

ok..so it's one week over now..but only now got time for fan acc..semuanya gara2 list y ditulis kt entry bawah x disempurnakan.hahahaha..bersekang mata nk siapkan semua..coz, bila belek2 due date, semuanya by this week..mmg karam la ak..

so, how to begin ek?
ok, we (me, par, and k.wa) arrived at stadium around 12.30.first thing me buat, look around searching for missjoo n mulan from cari forum to collect some stuff from them. kiri kanan kiri kanan, still can't see jejak2 dorang..then me tried to call missjoo n mulan, but still xleh..n fortunately, missjoo reply my sms. found her near the entrance. got tee n litestick for me n also kwa..par still using the last year ss2 litestick. me buy a new one.thehehe..

we wander around the stadium coz it still early, but then our stomach singing, screaming calling for food..luckily we already bring food from hostel, just need to buy drink.buy 3 glass of drink n surprisingly, it's RM2 each..mahal wei..now, hv to look for a good place untuk melantak..the upstairs of the left side of the stad is empty, so we decide to go there..n that's it..we spend the whole evening till the gate open at the stairs. hahaha..then, time for solat zuhur n asar..since it's raining that evening, par n k.wa use the rain drops to berwuduk..me dh bantai gelak..(me?i'm tgh sakit pompuan.kikik)

so, it's time to masuk stadium..camera me letak dlm ank tudung, mineral water (a must, by hook or by crook, must bring into stad) bungkus dlm telekung solat(same strategy as last year.theheehe), payung sorok lam baju..n luckily pass the guard. so dengan jayanya dapat menyeludup masuk semua barang2 terlarang iteww..

time concert will be continued...

*theheheehe*