Monday, March 15, 2010

ME and MY obsession

last Saturday, back from ampang singgah kt megastar..as usual, belek2 paper...xde niat nk beli pon..huhuhuuh...dari 1 paper ke satu paper...amik the star, belek2...nothing..letak balik..then harian metro..belek2..boring nyer news..letak balik..then amik kosmo, belek2..god...full 3 pages article bout suju..gotta grab it..
sambil2 sengih, pangil nono ngan par..show the article to them..ahahhaha..gotta grab it..
cam xcaya, tiga2 org beli paper kosmo that day..slaluk jgn harap la nk beli paper..

naik bilik, messaged kwa bout it..then she pokpekpokpek....'why dun u tell me bout it earlier???its already 5pm, where do i get the paper???'
'helllo makcik, i just knew bout it..' it's lucky enough i figured it out..hahahah...sorry buddy...
then the next thing i knew she messaged me said that she already bought the paper..hahahaha...thought that i'm the only one who lost my mind, but she just the same..

and today, she message me again bout suju. this time in harian metro..god, gotta grab it no matter what..habis class jerk trus p seri serdang carik paper..semua ni gara2 isey tutup kedai today..but more to nak cari mag klik yb kaver depan adalah suju..ceh..giler seyhh...rela ku pergi mencarinya..punya la cari satu ss, still xjumpa gak..then, beli paper je la..

back to my room, quickly open the paper..full 2 pages news bout suju.hahhaah...is it my happiest day?told kwa bout it since she never stop asking me bout the news..she regretted didn't buy the paper...ottoke??sapa suh mu beli awal2 paper tue??already 5.30pm..no more paper for today..
while messaging with her, i caught sumthing bout she's telling me that she regretted didn't join me for the cons.. well buddy, i've told you, it's not happen everyday..they're not coming to msia every year.
but....i'm sure i'll be lots more happy if you are there with me..wish you'll be there too..